Get Inspired Coaching Ltd contact details:
Name: Michelle Burrows, Owner & Director
Address: Suite 11 Station House, Central Way, Winwick Street, Warrington, WA2 7TT
Telephone Number: 07855 942920
What data is collected:
Personal information collected includes:
- Name & contact details
- Emergency contact details
- Medical details to determine suitability to undertake exercise
How the personal information is received and for what purpose:
You directly provide the majority of the data either via a consent form, a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire or a pre-programme feedback proforma.
Your details will be also be collected when you register for one of the services online, voluntarily complete a survey or make contact through social media or via e-mail.
Contact information, such a telephone number or e-mail address may also be received indirectly, from another following source if that individual or organisation believes you would be benefit from one of the services Get Inspired Coaching Ltd provides.
Data is collected so that:
- Any health or wider needs can be considered during delivering of the session
- Sessions can be managed so attendees are kept safe
- Activities can be tailored to participants needs if required
- Members can be kept up to date with any changes
- Emergency contact details will be available should they be required
- Updates or information on other related services provided by Get Inspired Coaching Ltd that may be of interest can be shared
How your personal information is stored:
All data is securely stored as required by GDPR. The only exception is in relation to paper copies of your personal data which will be taken to any session that you attend in person. This is required so your health needs and emergency contact details will be available should they be required.
As required by the insurance underwriters, your data is maintained for a period of 7 years from your last interaction with Get Inspired Coaching Ltd, or 7 years from the date the attendee turns 18, following which it will be disposed of.
Your personal data will not be shared, unless you have given permission to do so, i.e. for an onward referral that would be helpful to you.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, Get Inspired Coaching Ltd has one month to respond to you. Please use the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information, please use the contact details above in the first instance.
If you still have further concerns, these can be addressed to the ICO using the details below:
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk